Compile Timestamp – Timestamp your SWFs!
- Compatibility: ActionScript 2.0 / ActionScript 3.0
- File Size: About -Kb
- Change Log
Compile Timstamp is a Flash extension that adds a new layer to your fla with a trace of the filename and compile timestamp. Used with FlashBug, this allows you to easily check the version of your online swf. This was created because the servers we used at work often cached our files on multiple servers. So it was difficult to tell which version we were actually looking at.
#### index.fla - 01/17/2008 11:46:39am
- Seamlessly adds a timestamp to your SWF when published
- Contains the time, date, and name of the FLA
CompileTimestamp 1.2 for Flash 8/9
- Added documentation.
CompileTimestamp 1.1 for Flash 8/9
- Deletes the layer the trace is on.
CompileTimestamp 1.0 for Flash 8/9
- Initial release. Probably works with older versions of flash too.